The Gavia Long Sleeved Jacket has been designed for riders competing in early season conditions. The material is waterproof, windproof and warm, meaning you can concentrate on making the winning move rather than shivering to the finish line! Go on, get sum!
Ideally you would wear this in temperatures around 0 - 8 degrees.
The fit is pro fit and combined with less stretch in the material so we advise going one size up, which will also allow you to add a thicker base layer if needed. The collar is also cut longer to keep the neck warm. The rear panel has an extended 'dry rear' panel, which is designed to repel rear tyre water spray and keep your backside and importantly your chamois pad as dry as possible. No one wants a wet bum when riding!
- Italian 2 layer fabric with hydrophilic membrane that ensures resistance to wind and light rain while maintaining breathability
- Extended rear panel
- Storm flap hidden full YKK zip (the best zip makers in the WORLD!)
- 3 rear pockets
- Reflective trim for extra safety when riding in the dark. Safety first!
- 83% polyester 17% elastane
- Unisex XS / S / M / L / XL / 2XL / 3XL /4XL
- Don’t leave the dirty clothes in a bag without ventilation (plastic bag, sports bag, etc.). Nobody likes a stinky rider!
- Turn the clothing inside-out before placing in the washing machine
- Don´t wash with articles of clothing that have velcro, as they are liable to permanently damage the fabrics. A clear example would be cycling gloves. Naughty velcro.
- Wash with cold water otherwise you might be left with teeny items of clothing
- We would encourage you to use natural soap and not use fabric softeners
- Allow to dry naturally and lets do our bit to look after the environment.